Kaspersky Licence Forever (with pics)
I learned this from another forum and I just took it from their.
Okay lets start
1) First of all delete the existing key if you have.
[color=#32CD32]2) Go to Setting, then select Option, Uncheck the "Enable Self Defense" and click OK.
3) Now right-click the kaspersky icon from taskbar and click on "Exit".
4) You will get a promt like this . Click "Yes".
5) Now goto run and type in "regedit".
6) Now goto HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE ---->SOFTWARE ---->KASPERSKYLAB ---->PROTECTED ---->AVP9 ---->ENVIRONMENT .
7) Now in the right hand side you can see PCID. Double click it and change the last two values before the flower bracket and click ok.eg:- The last two values are "D7"... So i change it to "F9"...
8) Now open kaspersky again and you will see this.
9) Select "Activate Trial License" and click next.
10) Now enable Self-Defence and you are good to go.
Hope you liked it (I didn't create this thread but I only liked to show you it)
Rayat Institute of Engineering and Information Technology, Railmajra, Near Ropar (Chandigarh)